Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Jocko is 18!

I can't believe it! My baby cousin Jordan is 18! She is the absolute best, and we enjoyed celebrating her birthday with her!
Just a fun day down at C Street Park. Ave got some air swinging around with Daddy. 
We were going to go swimming, but there was a swim meet. We ended up out at Margaret Leary. Kyle looks like a model for playground equipment here.
Carter was in Watford City with my Dad, so it was just these two monkeys. They both love swinging - Ave especially likes to soar!
We went over to Bozeman Friday night to watch State volleyball. Butte High got us a room at a Holiday Inn with a very nice pool. We had a good time swimming Saturday morning.
My little clown loves his floaties.
Not sure what this pose is, but I like it.
Daddy and Carter enjoying the hot tub together.
They are good kids. I can't complain. We had a fun little overnight trip.
We hit Target, the Dinosaur Park, and Johnny Carino's (Yum!). We haven't been to the dinosaur park in awhile. It was a great day for it.
Swinging boys!
Ave is champ at monkey bars.
Teague and his friend the Triceratops.
Even a quick trip to Bozeman wears these two out. They took a little nap together when we got back!
Time to have some of Dad's Coldstone for a great breakfast!
Teague wanted to "Lady and the Tramp" a noodle with me. How could I ever say no? I'm lucky he's still my cuddly guy.
Picture retakes for these two. Fingers crossed that their smiles are this good!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...