Sunday, November 19, 2017

Fall: football and pumpkin patch!

I have no idea what kind of bird this is, blue jay maybe? He was very friendly though. He pretty much tried to hop right into the car. He's awfully pretty, possibly not the smartest though!
Carter (and Coach Kyle) had another great year of football. I think they only lost one regular season game and one in the Jamboree. They had a very nice group of kids that really encouraged each other and wanted everyone to get a score. Carter, Colby, and Ethan are the coaches' kids. They are good boys.
Close up of the boys. Carter and Colby are especially close. They pretty much spend the night at each other's houses every weekend. I don't mind. Colby is a good kid.
Terri had a hankering for pastys a few weekends ago. Teague has become pretty good at helping me with the dough.
Meanwhile, Carterman took a trip to Watford City with Papa. He always has the best time with his Aunts, Uncle, and cousins!
Callie came in to visit for the weekend. We did some shopping at the mall. Teague tried on a cool hat at Hallmark. I think he could make it work, but he disagreed.
They did get two really cute stuffed animals at Hallmark. Teague got "Eaglor" and Ave picked "Horns." We made them pose in front of the beautifully orange ash tree.
Party time! Mountain Dew Code Red and Wine!
We were worried that the pumpkin patch at the Grant Kohrs Ranch in Deer Lodge might be rainy and cold this year, but we went for it. I'm glad we did! We had a good time. Here are the monkeys running to find pumpkins.
Ave found a lovely one with a nice stem.
Two happy kids with a lot of hay and a little sunshine!
With their best buddy Callie!
Waiting patiently for a tractor ride. I'm not sure what kind of poses Teague had going on that day!
The little maze is still pretty fun, but my kids get annoyed by all the pushing and shoving and jumping over bales. It drives Kyle and I crazy too. I want to slap a few of the parents who just laugh at their obnoxious children.
A quiet moment.
Time to make some apple cider. It is so delicious. I'm not a big apple juice fan, but that fresh cider is so good!
Another tractor ride!
My little booger and me.
The steers there are pretty impressive.
Fam portrait minus our Watford City visitor.
A little cheers before downing our cider. Yum!
Teague was about done at this point. His little legs get tired pretty fast.
He had time to make an old-fashioned toy though. Ave got pretty good at twirling hers. They were basically the original fidget spinner!
I love this picture! The sky looks so cool. Callie and her buddies were looking at the horse. FYI, anyone with extra money, Callie really wants a horse! Thanks for coming to visit Callie. We always have a blast with you!
A typical morning with Teague - half asleep, barely eating, and making a mess. He's not a morning person.
Emerson School Pride Day! Girls in purple, boys in yellow. I really love seeing my kiddos everyday.

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...