Monday, April 15, 2019

Fall and Halloween

The boys got haircuts together! They looked pretty cute. The lady who cuts their hair said Buster cried the whole time Willie got his hair cut. They are so weird.
Teague's football picture is pretty awesome! I love it!
Carrot harvest! They were delicious this year. We put them in stews, hash, lunches, and roasted them. Yum!
Ave's little basketball team is so cute! They have a lot of fun together. It's nice they are all getting to know kids from different schools.
Walking two little buddies was not the easiest thing! They really loved it though.
Willie was so tiny here! I'm so far behind that it's weird to see how little they once were. Willie actually weighs a half a pound more than Buster now.
Awww...he has the cutest little face.
I can't wait to get the lawn chairs out again!
Teague's wig for Halloween arrived! It makes me laugh every time I see it. He looks like a Golden Girl here. The wig on Amazon was labeled "Southern Gentlemen."
I laugh at this every single time. We trimmed the wig and the cane. It was pretty awesome!
Baby Cooper! He is so much fun!
A nice fall walk with my outdoor kiddos and my outdoor puppies.
The night of Carter's Jamboree was so pretty. They think it's really cool to be able to play on Tech's field.
Kyle had a lot of fun with these guys over the last three years. I think he was pretty sad that it was over.
Carter and some of his buddies: Gavin, Tre, Lucas, and Colby.
Karstyn and Colby are probably his two best friends.
Colby and Lucas now. They really are good kids. I will miss them all playing together.
Teague sleeps like a vampire sometimes. He's awfully cute.
We love when we can actually go to a Butte High football game. That stadium is just neat. Ave and Reece got some face paint while we were there.
We made it to the maze in Bozeman this year! It was a gorgeous day, and we had a blast. Jord, Mom, and Terr joined us for the fun.
We seperated into teams to see who could make it through the maze first. You have to find four different colored crayons to mark your card. Team T was looking strong here.
Mom and Jordan teamed up.
Kyle and Ave, the two most competitive.
Me and my big boy.
After we made it through. Those cards are neat. They have the shape of the maze on there - this year's was a giant carriage. Very Cinderella-ish.
These two have always loved the corn mazes.
That's a better smile from my Teagie.
He looks so little in this picture! He is definitely not little anymore.
Oh Googles. She's a good sport about hanging with her brother.
Teague was dancing on top of some hay bales.
Then he jumped!
Boys on a hay ride.
Ave and Jord are so cute.
Ave and Teague were desperate to do the trampolines this year. Luckily they got to go at the same time.
Ave was definitely getting a good amount of air!
The guys supervising helped her do some back flips and front flips. Her stomach hurt the next day. It takes some muscles!
Teague also got the hang of it and did some back flips. I love his shadow against the bales!
These nerds had a good time!
This is not a great picture of Ave, but we had read about a candy shop with very fancy milkshakes. It definitely lived up to it's promise!
Teague's paper for Ms. Vinecke about what he is going to be for Halloween. I love his drawings too!
Teague's football jamboree. 2nd and 1st grade football is quite amusing.
It was a super nice night though. We had a lot of fun cheering them on.
I climbed up on the roof of Emerson this year with my buddy Rusty (our engineer) and my friend Josie (who is a professional photographer.) She got some good pictures of all the kids and teachers wearing red for Red Ribbon Week.
Fall colors are so pretty. I love this tree in Mom and Dad's yard.
My little furry boys. I just love them.
I don't know why it wouldn't let me caption the picture above. They are always close to each other. In this picture we have Willie trying to get in the bath with Teague and Ave. He loves water!
Halloween! My phone died that day, so I barely have any pictures. So annoying. Luckily my Mom got quite a few. Here we have Ave as the Wasp (from Avengers), Carter as Mike the Tiger (LSU's mascot), and Teague as Colonel Sanders! Carter wanted to be some stupid thing from Fortnite, but the costume never came. Finally they refunded our money, and this tiger head was $7 at Walmart. That worked out perfectly!
This was such a hit at school. It helps that he's a little ham too! I don't know if we will ever top this!
This is the funniest costume! Nicole had a couple different ones for Cooper, but how cute is this tiny Pope?
Tired puppies laying the same way.
They love to sleep with their bellies in the air. My Buster is so sweet.
Happy 20th Birthday Jordan! She helps me out so much. I don't know what we would do without her!
These two had yellow jacket tickets, which means their teacher wrote a nice note about them and turned it in to the Principal. They got to have a little donut party one morning.
These three are awfully cute - we have our brunette, blond, and redhead buddies.
Poor Buster and Willie have the perfect fur for fresh snow to clump in! They love the snow though! I guess there are worse things than throwing them in the tub often.
Buster's favorite thing ever is to jump in clean laundry. I'm really good about washing it...not so good about folding it. When I decide to, it's usually three loads. This picture just makes me laugh!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...