Sunday, November 11, 2007

Seven months!

Carter was having a really good time during his laundry basket ride from Grandpa (as usual he managed to lose a sock). He's just a bit spoiled!
Dad got Mom this giant remote so they wouldn't lose it - he's a weird one! Anyway, Carter thinks the big huge buttons are pretty fun to play with. It really is giant!
We have such a good dog! Carter was admiring Laney's new haircut by pulling on every piece of fur he could grab. She loves her boy a lot.
I think every week I have a "happy boy in the exercise thing" picture. I can't help it; I love that big huge smile.
He's such a little flirt. Anyone who walks by him gets a grin. I'm surprised I got one of him laying still - he's rolling everywhere.

This little man truly loves juice! I have to hide the cup until he's eaten about half his food, or he would never finish a meal.
One of his new favorite things to do is knock over the aquarium and play with the straps. He still loves that aquarium though; it's been a great toy for the last seven months.
He was a very sleepy guy after day care the other day; I guess that's what happens when you play all day long. (Completely unrelated)I love the elbow patches on his onesie!

Uncle Kyle's friend Ryan brought over this lovely crown on Saturday. King Carter was not too pleased about us putting it on him. He'd much rather eat it.
Sunday was his seven month birthday. I can't believe he's that old. He looks like a big boy in this outfit though - very handsome.
This face just cracks me up. His head looks so round! He enjoyed his nice lunch of sweet potatoes and corn.
This picture is cute. Carter's new thing is attempting to stick his fingers in people's mouths or noses. I'm sure he was planning his attack on his Daddy.

Carter went swimming with his cousins this weekend. Afterwards, he got to lounge about in his robe. Very "Hef-like", don't you think?
His buddy Cimarron was there too. She loves to hold Carter. She's just the cutest little girl and so funny!
Abbey helped Carter with his backstroke. I forgot swim trunks for him so it looks like he has a little Speedo on. I guess this is okay under the age of 1!
Jordan floated him around too. They all had a very good time. It's nice that Carter likes the water.

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...