Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Christmas Time!

Trying to get this blog back up to date. I'm only a year late! Sorry everybody. Anyway, here is a picture of me and my girl. I don't know who took it, because I'm usually the photographer. It's not terrible though.
Time to head up to Sunburst. Diana taught Kyle how to make pinwheels and did very well! Ave helped too. She looks quite evil back there. Ha Ha Ha!
It was so crazy how dry it was up there. The sunset was absolutely gorgeous!
These shirts were too funny to pass up!
6 Barsness grandkids on Christmas Eve. Everyone looked very handsome/beautiful!
My three little monkeys. They actually matched very nicely this year.
I love the lights at the farm. The big trees always look so neat.
Mary Jo and Teague have talked about a Bugle party for years! Teague will never ever let her forget either. I think this counts!
Ave and Callie will always be best buds.
Mary Jo helped Kaden and Teague set up some cookies for Santa.
Christmas is here! Ave got a big Lego set from Santa, Teague got a Skylanders starter pack he'd been wanting, and Carterman got a headset for the Playstation.
Always have to compare. These two and Ave get along so well together.
The big boys were still tired I think - Colten especially!
My puppies love Lady. She's such a nice dog.
Time for the presents! Ave always loves a good slime kit.
Rory did a very good job unwrapping her presents! She's such a cutie.
Mary Jo, Phil, and Bonnie pitched in to buy the kids a Nintendo Switch with accessories and a gift card. It has been a lot of fun. It's really rekindled my love of Super Mariocart!
Teague thought this Ant-man Lego set was pretty awesome.
Chris and Aly always find really fun and different things for the kids. This laser game is a lot of fun.
Ave loves Snap Circuits. She got a couple sets for Christmas and uses them often. She discovered them through after school science camp.
Teague loves the Harry Potter Lego sets. They are super cute and have a ton of detail.
Carterman has the best smile. He was very happy with his new "gaming" headphones.
The frost on the Russian olive trees was so pretty.
Rory really enjoyed hanging out with Avery. She's so good with little kids.
Callie and all her little pals.
These are bittersweet to look at now that Bonnie has passed away. She was truly the sweetest, funniest, most welcoming lady.
You can surely see that Willie loved her!
Time for some Christmas in Butte. All the cousins do an exchange every year.
That's a big group of happy people!
Ave and Lando have theirs completely open before Link even started!
Matching Black Panther lego sets for Teague and Liam!
Baby Cooper looked quite dapper in his fedora.
Link loves babies!
Cooper has always like Big Kyle!
Phil and Mary Jo sent the most awesome aprons for my parents! It fits! Sidenote: Look how well groomed my father looks back when I took care of him. Now he looks homeless. Hint hint sisters.
The aftermath of Christmas at the Burgman house.
Avers getting ready to dig in. She's a slow opener.
More Harry Potter Legos for the Teagie Pie.
Ave had some cool charms that were inside bubbly stuff. She enjoyed dissolving them.
Time for the friend gift exchange. We had it at Silver Bow this year. More room for kids to run about.
Good thing Carter has Mason to talk to. The boys are outnumbered.
I love how well they get along even though they don't see each other more than twice a year.
There are the big kiddos. Carter looks so short next to Jada and Madisyn. He's catching up though.
Our middle kiddos - Madelyn, Ave, and Mason
The babies - Kolt, Teague, and Myla
The real baby, Miss Bella, didn't feel like having her picture taken. You can see Madelyn holding her though. God I love my friends.
These girls are goofy together.
Time for some basketball tournament stuff. This was a tournament in Boulder over break. They did quite well!
Happy girls. They are pretty funny together.
This is pretty much every day for me. My dogs really love me. Luckily I love them too.
Dad's coffee cup was making me laugh, and I seem to have stolen his. Ha Ha!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...