Wednesday, January 8, 2020

January - March 2019

It's hard for me to believe my girl is 10 years old! It seems like only yesterday I was pregnant with the little booger. She had a nice morning of opening birthday presents at home. She and Teague love these Osmo games for the IPad.
Buster loves to flop on the couches. I love the positions he gets in.
Teague and Willie have some nice moments of bumming around together.
I let Ave have a sleepover for her birthday. Never again! They weren't terrible, but they just need a lot of entertainment. Here we have Kacie, Autumn, Ave, Korin, and Paige (and Teague, of course) enjoying some ice cream cones.
We went straight to Silver Bow for her party the next day. I love this picture of her. She's got a great smile.
Callie came in to visit and bring Ave her present. We always, always have fun when she is here.
Papa and Teague discovered the joy of braspberries (blueberries stuffed into raspberries.)
Oh Willie. He's the cutest little fella.
Buster loves the dog beds. Willie needs someone to snuggle with, so Buster uses both of them. Even Kelsie thought this picture was cute.
I have a lot of dog pictures on this post. They just make me laugh. This action photo is pretty great!
Now they are ready to come in!
Happy 8th birthday to my Teagie Pie! Where does the time go? He was really into Spiderman last year. This giant Venom set made his day.
Teague wanted pie for his birthday. He's a little individual in all ways.
Terr, Abb, and Jord got him the funniest rug. It's from Lord of the Rings and quotes Gandalf with "You Shall Not Pass!" He loves it!
National Puppy Day apparently happens sometime in the Spring. We even managed to get Duke in there!
Teague had his party at Bounce of the Wallz. Cooper quite enjoyed riding the old crocodile from Silver Bow. Look at that cute little face!
They have a fun trampoline in the back now. It totally wore the kids out!
My pictures are kind of out of order here, but Ave and Korin came straight to the party after a basketball tournament.
She, of course, still had plenty of energy!
He's a handsome little bugger.
We had three snow days in February! That's unheard of! We just had so much snow and freezing temperatures. I think there were three buses that went off the roads before they finally called it off. My kids tried to go play in it, but they didn't last long.
Two sleepy weirdos.
This is how they stare at me when I eat. They are beggars.
We played a fun game of Star Wars headbandz one morning. You put a character card in your mask, and the other players help you try to guess who it is. I told the boys to cover their nipples. I was just kidding, but this looks really funny!
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone, and Happy Birthday Mom! We had a laid back day, and it was very nice. A couple drinks at the KC, corned beef and cabbage for dinner, and some yummy cake. I love the last pic of Teague all decked out in everything he could find of my Mom's.

These are some of Teague's creations that he has made with the clay that Grandma and Grandpa Barsness got him for his birthday! He really enjoys it, and I enjoy the detail of his Mordor scene.
These two are lifesavers. Kyle and I had to leave the cribbage tournament early and go watch Ave play basketball in Missoula. It ran so smoothly, made some money, and everyone always has fun there. Thanks Leena and Lori! 
My kiddos received their Hall of Fame sweatshirts. I was so happy for them. It's nice to see studying and putting in time pays off.

My puppies got neutered. Buster managed to get his cone off within the first hour. I improvised with some of Teague's old underwear! These pictures make me laugh a lot. They look so pathetic and sad.
Ha ha ha ha!
Wilbur is always a whiner, but he needed more cuddles than usual.
Basketball tournaments are exhausting but rewarding!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...