Sunday, September 23, 2007

Big Man

Here is a nice picture of a messy little man. Carter has started having oat cereal for dinner instead of rice. He likes it a lot, especially mixed with prunes. He loves this cup too - he pretty much just holds it and chews on it!
Terri and Jordan gave Carter a bath the other night and got this funny picture. If those toes are free, they must go straight into the mouth! He does love a good bath.
This picture just makes me laugh. Kyle is a big sweet tooth - so he was in heaven here with a big bunch of cookies. This is his happy/creepy face!
This isn't a very good picture at all. I just like this shirt. I remember Lando wearing it during the summer - now it's Carter's turn. Mom said he rolled over on Friday night too (I was selling 50/50 tickets); can't wait to video that. He's getting so big!
He's starting to really like his high chair. If we give him some toys after he eats, he'll just hang out while everyone else eats. He talked and talked to Great-Grandma Burgman on Sunday morning. The keys are a big hit right now as you can see.
He was hanging out with Grandma Patsy in this picture, but she made me cut her out. He really is just a happy little guy. We're lucky to have such a mellow baby (for however long it lasts)!
He moved over to Grandpa Dale. He loves Dad's unruly facial hair (which I cut that night). He's always trying to grab it. Dad looks very contemplative here - we were probably deciding on dinner.
Carter got to wear his Dad's LSU hat after their big win. Jordan got this funny picture of him chewing on his lip. Thank goodness LSU won because our NFL teams did not have a good weekend!
I had to put up this picture - it's too funny. This is his "making weird noises" face. He was just jabbering away to Jordan (who looks so grown up). I love how his eyes are shut; what a goofball.
Carter and I both had some nice Redskins gear on
Saturday night. I correctly predicted that this would cause them to lose on Sunday. Don't worry - he has some 49ers stuff too (it's just too big right now). They lost too so I guess that wouldn't have mattered. He loves the strings on my sweatshirts!
We managed to get out in the swing one more time before the cold weather came. He likes it, but it makes him a bit nervous too. He opens and shuts his eyes really fast when he swings towards me!
He was looking at Aunt Terri in this picture. He loves when she talks to him. I'm glad he got to wear this outfit this weekend. It was a bit short for his legs, but very cute. I'm sure you remember it Erica.

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...