Sunday, October 7, 2007

Birthday Party and More

Here's my silly little guy in his cute bear pajamas. He likes to crane his head around and look at people, the TV, or Laney while he's playing now. I think he was happy because tummy time just got over!
He's chewing on everything in sight! It must be that age because I remember Lando doing that too. There are drool spots on every toy I swear.
I just can't help but watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful. He smiles all the time in his sleep; I wonder what kind of happy dreams he's having.
This picture is just funny. Mom and Dad were fighting for the remote the other day, and poor Mom got Wheat Thins poured on her head. Dad is a dirty fighter!
It's Puff Time! Carter has decided he enjoys Puffs. He usually only eats about three of them, but he loves (and is very good at) picking them up. He has sort of a tough time transferring them into his mouth though.
Victory! I think he was looking around to see why people were clapping for him. He had a little dry spot on his face too - a little lotion cleared it right up.
He's really starting to enjoy sitting up on his own (although Grandma was backing him up). He especially likes it if he can play with some wipes. Check out the messy shirt!
This is one of his favorite books (That's Not My Puppy), and this is his favorite page. He loves to feel those shaggy ears!
Carter and his buddy Jordan enjoyed this train ride. Carter was too busy looking around to smile for me. There are so many cool lights at the Pizza Parlor!
Carter tried out the Jumperoo this week. He likes the toys on it, but he's not quite sure what to do with his feet yet. I'm sure he'll be jumping like a madman quite soon.
Just a big happy smiling picture! He just had a very nice bath and was in a delightful mood. He was kicking and talking with everyone in the room.
He just loves his little activity center thing. He stares at it, and then looks at us as if to say "Hello - Can you tell I want to go in there?".
It was Connor and Austin's 4th and 2nd birthday party this Saturday. Austin really enjoyed when Nicole gave him some ice cream. He would say "Ice Cream. Yum.". They are cute little boys.
Here is their cool "Cars" birthday cake. Austin was trying to grab the candles and Connor did not want him to. They both enjoyed blowing out the candles.
Austin had to take off his sweatshirt because he got all sweaty chasing this balloon around the Pizza Parlor. I think that was his favorite part of the afternoon!
Connor really liked the big race car at Silver Bow. Unfortunately it was not working so he could just sit in it. I can't believe how much he looks like Nicole!
Carter got all dressed up for the party! This was Landon's Easter outfit, and I wanted Carter to wear it at least once since it's so cute. He was a tired guy; he passed out right when we were leaving.
Connor loved all his presents - but especially the "Cars" from Mom. You can see them in the Tonka truck. He was definitely more into opening stuff than Austin, who had his balloon to play with!
Austin gave Carter some very nice kisses throughout the party. He's such a nice boy - I see he had a bit of cake on his arm!
Connor was telling Jordan and Carter about his cake here. I think he didn't want that cake cut up since it looked so nice! It was a great party - good work Nicole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming to the party. The kids loved the presents and I loved seeing Carter. i dont think that I will get the cars away from Connor anytime soon. Keep in touch
Nicole, Connor,and Austin

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...