Friday, February 1, 2008

More Videos!

We have a crawling boy. He's been army crawling and scooting for awhile now, but this was the first time he stayed up on his knees the whole time. He's much faster than this now!



This is a couple Saturdays ago when we were just chilling at home. He was playing with the phone and his peek a boo farm. It's a long video - I was trying to get him to say bye for the last 30 seconds (and he didn't want to)!



This is Carter's pudding video. Not a lot happens, you can just tell he's thinks he's pretty cool with the empty pudding container.



Carter's was a little loopy one night. Everytime I would pretend to feed myself with his spoon, he would laugh and laugh. I think he may have taken a nice nap after this!



This one is from Abbey's birthday (Jan. 13th). Carter had some chocolate cake and then played with a flashlight from Grandpa. I just love the beginning where he keeps saying "Oooooh".

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...