Sunday, January 18, 2009

My babies

This is just a cute picture of a chubby little baby face. She's gaining weight nicely - she was 7-15 when we went to the Dr. on Monday.
Avery met Aunt Nancy on Saturday. She promptly fell asleep on her shoulder. Nancy and Frank gave her some very cute clothes - Thanks!
The boys had a nice little nap on Saturday. They both slept with their hands locked behind their heads. Very cute!
There's the Carterman relaxing in his Wall-E shirt from Aunt Kelsie or "Telsie" as he calls her.
I love this outfit Aunt Terri got her. The stripes are delightful!
This is her purple outfit that I got her to wear to the Butte High/Butte Central game. She looked absolutely lovely and obviously brought them good luck!
Landon loved watching the game. He always knew where the basketball was and is a fantastic cheerer!
Carter was extremely tired at the game. He was good but kind of in a daze. He did enjoy quite a bit of popcorn though!
Carter has been a Wii maniac lately. His new favorite thing is to "box" with his Daddy. I love how he is sitting on Kyle's leg.
These boys are so silly. They were dipping Ritz crackers in frosting, which sounds really disgusting to me. They seemed to like it a lot though.
We seem to have caught Landon right in the middle of some kind of dance. He's got a lot of rhythm.
Just another scrunched up baby face. It looks like she was grunting here. She's a very grunty little girl.
I love this picture. Jordan looks beautiful, and Avery looks so tiny. Just a good image!
Here's her "I'm hungry" face. She was obviously ready to eat!
More Wii playing. Carter likes to "dribe" on the "TB". He's a goofball.
My babies - I just love them. Carter is so good to "Avy". He always says "Hi baby, hi baby" when he sees her.
We had Abbey's cake last Sunday so Kelsie would still be here. She actually had her "golden" birthday on the 13th. I can't believe she's that old!
Carter think it is the funniest thing ever when everyone is singing "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Day" as the boys call it. He looks at everyone like - "Wow, you all know the words"!
This was before I took the socks off her hands. I've actually cut her nails twice this week. She really likes to scratch at her face.
This is a fabulous picture. A naked Carterman chilling in the computer chair eating a tasty Cinnamon Goldfish cookie. He's got the life!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...