Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Adventures

We had a really fun Saturday. We met up with Nikki (Foley) Edmundson and her little boy Cutler out at the new Jumparoo place. It was hilarious. We followed it up with pizza at Silver Bow or as Carter calls it "my party place". Needless to say, my babies both took three hour naps that afternoon! Here's Jordo and Ave looking very relaxed on the carousel.
We picked Abb and Jord up from dance at noon. I'm glad they were there. They are so good about taking the kids on all the rides. I'm so sorry I cut your forehead off Abb! It's still a cute picture - look at all those smiles!
Nikki and Cutler look a lot alike. She's having another baby in September. He's a little maniac. We hardly saw him he was so busy playing. It was nice to have a visit with them.
This was a big deal! Lando rode the carousel many times on Saturday and loved it! He decided that he liked the red horses the best. Red is his favorite color right now because of Raphael. Once again - poor Abb. She's like Mike in Monster's Inc. - her face just keeps getting obstructed!
My parents' neighbor Marissa was out at the Jumparoo place - Thank God. She took Ave down a couple slides for me. Avery really really wanted to follow the boys! It was a really neat place, but totally packed!
This picture is blurry, but it makes me laugh. They were so timid when we first got there. Then they were insane. They went down the big slide upside down, head first, sideways, together...any way they could!
That little tiny person up there is the Carterman. That was a big slide! He loved it!
A cute picture of the Lando Commando. He also had a great time. We'll definitely have to get out there again.
Marissa - who I need to buy some Dairy Queen - helped Carter go down the slide right when we got there. The boys were a bit leery at first. Carter got Lando to go with him next - they held hands up the stairs. After that it was pandemonium!
When we picked up the kids from daycare on Friday, Landon did not want to leave without this Spiderman costume. Someone had brought it in to donate to the dress-up stuff. He got to take it home for the weekend. He was hilarious in it. He seriously just goes goofy when he has a mask on! Carter decided to wear Buzz along with him. They were heroes!
Carter was begging to try it on, and eventually Lando relented. They are so silly.
It was a pretty nice evening, so we made a stop at Father Sheehan park after daycare also. A lot of people must have had the same idea, because it was packed. Mostly our kids just wanted to swing though. There's my handsome fella.
Lando didn't want to smile for me, so he pretended to be sleeping. It's very convincing!
My little Boo Boo had a fabulous time on the swings. She also really likes to walk in the sand too.
Happy Earth Day birthday Terri! We celebrated with some delicious cupcakes!
Avery really enjoyed hers! Cupcakes are so fun for the kids to chow down on. I'm not sure what my brother is doing in the background!
This is Carter's happy soup face. What can I say - the boy loves soup! He kept asking me to add more noodles to it. He's so funny. He was also looking quite handsome in his new shirt from Grandma and Grandpa Barsness. He made a special request for purple clothes for his birthday - I think because of Donatello!
It was so nice last Monday that the kids actually got to wear some summer clothes. Who knows when that might happen again! Carter showed his dinosaur polo to all his daycare teachers. He's very into dinosaurs right now.
Avery got to wear this super cute watermelon dress that Mom found for her. Those cute little legs made me laugh!
I love this picture! I actually got a good one of them being silly together. They were hiding from me on the couch behind a pillow. I found them!
Last but not least, the babies reading books together. Carter reads her the Brown Bear, Polar Bear, and Panda Bear books sometimes. It's so cute. I'm glad they get along so well right now (knock on wood!).

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...