Thursday, July 18, 2013

Finally!

Sorry - computer is fixed. Ave is quite the artist. She and Carter made a clubhouse with their bunkbeds. It was filled with original Avery artwork as you can see. From L-R, we have a rainbow, a snail with eggs, a house, a hula dancer, 3 ants, a brachiosaurus, and I can't remember what else. They are awesome though.
Teague wanted to sit on her doll bunkbeds from Abb and Jord. It didn't work out as well as he thought it would!
He was being the "king" down at C Street park. He would yell, "Come visit the king!" I told him I was a peasant begging for land for my family, and he said "Here's a bag of land!" He kills me.
We took a nice walk on the trail that night and saw a deer!
Mom took this picture. We have Teague with his walking stick on my shoulders and Ave next to us. Then Dad, Carter, and Uncle Kyle met us on his bike. It was a beautiful night.
We went to the theatre early Thursday morning. They are replaying old kids movies. This week it was Rio - one of Teague's favorites (Carter has a Rio shirt on too). For $16 we watched the movie and got water, popcorn, and fruit snacks! What a deal! We are going next Thursday too for Madagascar 3.
Dad's chair broke, and he told me to take a picture. I think he was actually more comfortable like that. He laid there for about 20 minutes I bet!
Waterfight time!
Yay! It's Folk Festival time! My camera had a weird spot in them middle in some of the pictures. It's dying. Most of the time when I turn it on, it says zoom error and closes. Sad :(   Anyway, back to the fun. Here they are with their favorite thing about the Folk Fest - snowcones galore!
This is mixed up...we went to Father Sheehan Park after the movie on Thursday. I like their faces here!
The view at the Original. I love the Folk Fest. Everyone is friendly, the music is good, the food is awesome, and it's so good for Butte.
Listening to some gospel music from the Birmingham Singers. Kels you would have loved it (I know how you like choirs)! Gospel isn't normally my thing, but their voices were awesome. Mom said it reminded her of the Temptations. 
 
The next day we made it up for some of the kids activities. These little fishing ponds were cute, and the kids enjoyed the candy prizes.
One more out of order one. Mom ordered some garlic fries when we were up there. They were delicious! Teague really thought so too. He loves to try new things. 
Carter and Avery made some beautiful bandanas. Teague used one for a towel this morning while he was pretending he was at the beach! 
Ave has the best smile. She really does!
Abb, Jord, Terri, and Ken are back from Vegas! They did great (two 6th places and a 7th) - pretty amazing for a dance group out of Butte, Montana. They met us up at the wading pool where we were having a picnic.
Carter kept stealing Ken's flip-flop and standing under the mushroom with it. He thought he was hilarious!
Teague was being a crocodile again.
And having lots of fun splashing his buddy Jordan!
It does wear a guy out though!
He's so cute...and messy! Look at that face! Also, Happy Birthday to Uncle Kyle! He turned 26 yesterday, and I couldn't get my camera to work for a picture. It was fun though. I got him an awesome Game of Thrones shirt that says "I survived the Red Wedding." Good stuff!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...