Saturday, January 2, 2016

My girl is 7!

We had our friend's Christmas get together on the 30th. All my pictures have crazy eyes. I'm not sure why. The red eye doesn't fix it. Oh well. The kids had a lot of fun together.
The adults did too! We have been doing this for 5 years now, and we all love it! From left to right: Carter, Avery, me, Teague, Madelyn, Kolt, Jada, Dana, Madisyn, Ritter, Myla, and Mason.
Avery got these super cute Bat Girl pajamas from Auntie Kelsie. She was looking good!
Happy 2016! My girl is now 7! I find that very hard to believe! She opened her presents from Grandma and Grandpa Barsness in the morning. She loved everything, but especially her new boots.
Callie came over to visit us and celebrate New Year's Eve and Ave's birthday. She luckily is quite good at decorating cakes.
The finished product! Ave and Teague made a nice design with different kinds of sprinkles.
Everyone singing to her. She was sang to earlier at the Montana Club for lunch also. She received great presents from us, her Aunts, her Grandmas and Papas, Terri, Abb, and Jord too. She's a very lucky girl!
The cake tasted great! Thanks to everyone for spoiling her. She will have her party next Sunday hopefully!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...