Monday, October 8, 2018

Spring/Buster Bear!

Slowly getting caught up. I love Spring! It's my favorite season. I love walking on the trail and seeing the buds on the trees and everything turning green. These two are my nature lovers. They almost always come with me.
They were pretending to catch fish. Some day I should be a real "Montana" Mom and take them actual fishing.
This just made me laugh. Poor Boo was passed out.
Callie came over to visit and ended up getting put on pasty duty. She doesn't seem sad about it though! I love this picture of her and Kyle. Best friends!
That is the face of a very happy boy! We are all happy really when there are pastys involved.
Double birthday cakes! We had to get Auntie Terri her own piece of cake so she could blow out some candles.
Happy April Birthdays you two!
Teague's 1st Grade Class has a nutrition class once a week. At the end they got a little recipe booklet. Teague immediately wanted to bake some healthy apple muffins. They were delicious!
We went to see Avengers Infinity War Part 1...it did not go well for Teague. It did have a depressing ending, but I told him all of that could change in Part 2. As you can tell from his face, that did not appease him.
We had a little snow flurry with the biggest snow flakes I have ever seen! Callie, Ave, and I enjoyed trying to catch them.
Ave has a couple giant ones on her arm.
I caught one!
It's pretty crazy when I can catch how big they are with my camera on my phone.
Ave had to do a book report on Poster Board for a 3rd Grade project. Luckily Grandma is crafty beyond belief. We bought some little Harry Potter accessories at Walmart to decorate. Grandma had Harry Potter themed scrapbook paper, and she helped Ave cut out the cool letters on her Cricut machine. It looked awesome!
Teague is such a lovey guy. I hope he stays this way for a while. He just grabs on to hands sometimes, like here with Papa.
These two really love each other.
Kyle and I had been looking for a while for a new puppy. We miss Laney and had been missing her for a year. Luckily we saw this little guy in the paper. We were looking for a littler dog who doesn't shed. Meet Buster (Posey) Barsness, our little Bichon/Poodle. Kyle and drove to Helena to pick him up and surprise the kids.
He was raised by a family that had little kids around. He immediately adored our kids, and they adored him right back! You can tell that little tail is wagging.
Carter was in heaven! He was the one who had been begging for a dog for months.
We stopped and bought him food, a collar, and a couple toys. He was a happy guy!
3 Very Happy Kids! Success!
He was just a little fluffball!
I feel like Buster is my dog. He's kind of my best buddy. He sleeps with me and cries when I'm outside the fence watering the tree. I forgot how much I loved having a dog.
Teague loves to go for walks at night. He also loves his Harry Potter cloak. Why not combine the two?
Obligatory cute puppy pictures. We heard Bichons had thin hair that tangled a lot. The poodle part of Buster must have helped that out though. He has little curls everywhere, but no tangles.
One of my favorite pictures of him. He's so cute!
Teague doing a little reading out of one of his Narwhal books. They are pretty funny! He's a good reader too. I'm impressed!
Puppy kisses for Kyle. Buster loves to crawl up his chest and give him some love.
Buster is one floppy dog. He's incredibly flexible and lays like a little frog all the time!
My cousin Nicole had her baby! Cooper James Rooney is the cutest little guy. He has thick black hair and blue eyes. All the cousins love him!
In fifth grade a male volunteer comes and talks to the boys and a female volunteer comes and speaks to the girls about being gentlemen and ladies. They come about eight times to discuss manners/social etiquette. It's a nice program. At the end, they all dress up and take a bus to Lydia's for a fancy dinner. Carter was looking handsome!
My girl getting her BUG award. She is a smart little thing.
Just one more shot. I'm glad she loves school so much.
Buster Bear's first bath. He hated it! It's odd because he loves water. He drinks out of the hose and runs through the sprinklers all the time.
Poor little wet puppy! We just adore him!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...