Monday, October 8, 2018

Easter/Carter's Birthday

I'm finally trying to catch up on the blog! Slowly but surely we will get there. Some of these may be out of order, but we went to Watford City for Easter this year. It was freezing! We had a blast though, and I love this picture of Papa and Carter at Kelsie and Joe's house!
Typical Teague - the sun was too bright for him to look at me for five seconds. Despite the snow and cold, Papa did his best to hide lots of eggs for these little friends.
The Googles had a very pretty dress. I'm not sure if she enjoyed her Mac and Cheese egg, but she looks happy about it!
We went to their new fancy Recreation Center for some swimming, running, shooting, etc... As you can see, Link was not ready to stand with all of the cousins. He's a turkey, but he makes me laugh.
Yep, these are out of order. Kelsie sent Teague Jenga for his birthday. We had a lot of fun playing it!
I like Teague and Ave's concentration in their faces.
Ave really loves the tree. I told her I used to sit up there and read. She'll probably be doing that in no time.
We buy eggs from one of the teacher's here who has a farm. Ave really likes when we get a green or brown egg in the mix.
Carterman asked to have some Buffalo Wild Wings on his birthday. He always wants pastys for his birthday dinner, and those are pretty tough to make on a weeknight. It was his golden birthday! I can't believe he's 11 already.
More Watford City pictures. My little nephews get really happy when there are Cheeto-s to be had!
Bonding over video games. They look so content.
Carterman doing some swimming/sitting. It kills me when he wears the giant swimming mask. He doesn't need it, he just likes it.
Teagie Pie enjoying some bubbles.
Another one of Carter that makes me laugh!
Hawkins has the cutest smile. He's just a funny little kid.
When Link is ready to go, he's ready to go. I'm glad old blanket head didn't fall down!
More Easter pics. Hawkins wanted to show Avery everything he got in his basket.
Link found a Starburst! That's much better than some of the other crazy stuff in the eggs.
Action photo! I think Hawkins had just let go of his balloon when I captured this cool pose!
Teague loves these Narwhal and Jelly books! Grandma found them, and they are really funny. He looks a little out of it here, but I swear he was happy!
More Easter egg hunting in the snow. Kels has a great backyard!
Boo found one!
Lando looks like a tree here. He's so tall and skinny.
Grandma and Hawkins worked well together in the egg hunt.
Papa hid the eggs, so of course some are going to be up high. Good stretch Kyle.
Hawkins looks like he's on a mission.
Time to move out to the front yard.
6 cute cousins and one weird Kyle behind a tree.
We had Carter's birthday party at Butte High this year. He had a Nerf gun war, and it was a blast (pun intended.) I love that Teague got in the picture too. Carter has some really nice friends!
Ave had some girls to play with luckily. I love when Braelyn, Brooklyn, Reese, and Ave are all together!
Cupcake break!
We had three different kinds of cupcakes of course. Carter likes variety!
These aren't the best pictures. I'm not sure why I'm posting them all.
Sorry Kyle! Couldn't help myself.
Nate (in jeans) loves Nerf guns as much as Carter. Luckily he brought quite a few, so there were Nerf darts galore!
I love this picture. They all get along so well!
Softball season is upon us. Ave quite enjoys it and likes to catch pop flies in the front yard.
She's got a pretty good arm too. It's so nice to not have to fight with her about practices.
This kid just does his own thing all the time. He kills me.
We had to sing to Carter at home too. Out of order, like I said. I'm trying though. There should be plenty of new posts coming!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...