Sunday, May 13, 2007

New friend for the summer!





Here is a really cute picture of my sister, Erica and her sixth month old Landon, my Grandma, Vivian, and me and Carter on Mother's Day. The cute matching outfits are from Aunt Kelsie.








Here is Laney cuddling with her friend Carter. She curls up as close as she can to him.
Here is Landon checking out Carter. They do stare at eachother quite often. I'm sure they'll be best pals by the end of the summer.

Here is Abbey with Landon. He is such a cute little guy.
Here is Jordan with Landon - I don't want to make either girl jealous!
Here is a nice close up. He is getting some chubby cheeks and a double chin. He still fits in Newborn clothes though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brianna, I just wanted to let you know that Vivian is my grandma too. I know you don't think so, but I swear I wasn't adopted.

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...