Sunday, August 12, 2007

Big Boy!

I thought I should show that he actually cries sometimes! This was after a bath, and he was so tired. He fell asleep about five minutes after this.
We had a barbecue on Friday and my cousin Nicole and her boys came over. This is Austin checking out Carter's bouncer. He's such a happy kid!

Nicole (or Red as my uncle Ed would say) and Carter hung out for a while. He was very calm the whole night.

My Dad was playing with the boys with this cool crab swimming thing of Landon's. He's a rather amusing guy.
This is Nicole's oldest boy, Connor. He looks exactly like his Mom!
This is Austin. He had the best time chasing Laney around the yard. I bet he slept well that night!
Gladiator was on TNT, and Kyle became the "Daddiator". Carter and Landon thought it was pretty funny. The Bumbo chair has so many uses!
My big boy is four months old! He had to get three shots at the doctor's office, and I had to show one of his bandaids. He's a tough guy, he was only sad for the morning.
He's really started to grab things. He likes to roll on his side and try to eat toys and stuffed animals.
This is the cutest thing! I love watching him grab his toes. He's so fascinated by them. He was sitting on Grandma when they caught his eye.

The "Language Nursery" is his favorite book. Abbey told me he kept throwing his hands out and hitting her in the face (as you can see).
Play time with Daddy! He has some of the biggest smiles now.
I thought Kelsie would want to see this shirt I got Dad for his birthday. He had a good laugh when he saw it.
Eating pictures! Carter got to try his first rice cereal the other day. He seems to really enjoy it so far. This is me feeding him.
This was actually the first time he tried it. Grandpa had a good time feeding him. Jordan took some good pictures for me and Kyle to look at.
He got very messy - I suppose that's part of the fun though!
He looked so small in the high chair! He got a toy to play with when he was done. I love his little hands in this photo.

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...