Monday, March 23, 2009

Lots of pictures

I've got a couple of videos this week too. This first short one is sort of pointless. I just love the very beginning when Carter says "I got bubbles yay". His voice makes me laugh - it's kind of a halfhearted yay!



This next one is Avers kicking and kicking like crazy. We found Landon's old "Pandaman" which always calmed him down when he was little. She liked it a lot!



It's almost looking like spring around here - almost. I think it's supposed to snow again this week. Anyway, the boys had a fun time on Sunday finding all their yard toys. Carter was very helpful with moving the slides.


Carter found his dump truck that Grandma and Grandpa Burgman got him for his birthday last April. Landon found one of the lawnmowers. Of course, they had to crash them together!
Avery was checking out Auntie Erica during tummy time. You can see her lovely brown hair and large cheeks!
Lando decided after breakfast would be a great time for a popsicle. He really enjoyed it!
Carter liked his orange one also. You can't really tell but he was dancing while he ate it.
Mom and Dad were kind enough to babysit on Saturday night so we could go to Metal's Banque and watch basketball with our friends. We had a very good time...maybe too good. Anyway, here's me and my pal Ritter.
Here's the rest of our crowd: Erica, Lena, Nicole, Kyle, and Kyle. It was a fun night, but I definitely don't need to go out again for a long time!
Carter has become very helpful with his sister. He was buttoning her jammies here. He's a very careful, nice little guy...unless he's throwing a fit!
Carter has discovered the joy of Stauffer's mac and cheese. We shared one for lunch on Saturday and he loved it. Auntie Kelsie would be so proud - I know she's a fan!
Avery was a smiley girl this weekend. She's a good baby. She likes to be held and moved around a lot, but that's okay with me.
The boys stole Kyle's fish on Friday night. I don't know why. Lando doesn't usually just try things though, and he ate the whole thing!
Miss Avery and her Dad were both tired on Saturday morning. They took a little nap together in the chair. You can tell her eyes are just about to close.
We went up to Tech and watched the girls and boys all-star basketball games on Wednesday - Abb and Jord danced at both halftimes too. Ritter had her little ones there. Madisyn was hilarious, and Mason was a very happy little guy. They are so cute!
Here's my little goofball Landon at the game. He is a such a funny little boy. I love when he yells "Mia" to me.
He was bouncing on my lap in his new Lightning McQueen shirt. The boys have been liking "Cars" and "The Iron Giant" lately.
Here's Carter's Lightning McQueen shirt. Erica bought them at Kmart, and they were so excited. They light up too, so they're extra cool.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! We in Butte always love this holiday, plus it's Mom's birthday. Erica is looking quite festive here with her son.
Here's Carter's lovely St. Patrick's Day outfit. I told him it was Grandma's happy day, and we had to wear green. His shirt said "I'm so cute; I must be Irish."
When Poppa got home, he entertained the boys by bouncing the green ball on the racket. He looks like he's really concentrating! The boys were jumping and dancing all around him.
Carter thought Avery needed a decoration. He put this lovely sparkly shamrock on her head. She also had a green outfit on and some really cute "Kiss Me" shamrock socks from Aunt Diane.
Carter got a beautiful shamrock on his cheek at daycare the day before St. Patrick's Day. He thought he was pretty cool. He called it his clover and told me that there are also green clovers in his Lucky Charms. He's a smart guy!
It snowed six inches here on Monday. It was not cold either so we had a good time playing Monday night. Erica calls this "the Gene Simmons" picture. Lando does have quite a long tongue!
Kyle was driving by and saw me and the boys playing outside. Carter was really excited to see Daddy driving the police car. He was telling him how bad guys sit in the back. Can you see the giant flakes falling down?

It was some deep snow. It was so nice though. That's the kind of snow I like: big flakes, no wind.
They followed Dad all over with their shovels, from the front yard to the back yard. They can be pretty good little helpers when they want to be!
Speaking of helping, Carter decided he was going to carry Avery out to the car. He tried too - the car seat was a little heavy for him. I love how he put his arm under there like I do; he makes me laugh.
It's one of my favorite times of the year - March Madness. We had Carter all decked out in a basketball shirt and basketball pants to watch lots of basketball! So far, Kyle and I are happy. UConn (his team) and Duke are still in it.
Doesn't he look graceful when he sleeps? I like the arm up and the feet together. Blue guy is surprisingly clean also!
This is a cute picture of birthday girl Grandma and her granddaughter. They are good pals. Grandma is very good at getting her to fall asleep.

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...