Monday, May 11, 2009

My babies

I had a very nice relaxing Mother's Day. My boy was very lovey to his sister, which makes me happy! I'm a very lucky Mom. By the way, Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms reading this!

We finally got the Tee from Aunt Kelsie out this weekend. We were waiting for some decent weather since we knew we would never get inside once he opened it! It was a big hit; he's got a pretty good swing for a two year old.
Another nice brother and sister picture. Carter wanted to hold "my Avery". He's very silly, and he makes me laugh everyday.
Avery got this Elmo in her Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa. She starting to really like it. She grabs it and tries to eat his eyeballs!
Here's my pretty girl after her bath. She looks so little in her big pink towel. She weighed 12.3 at her 4 month checkup. She was a trooper with her shots too. She pretty much just slept all day!
Here's my SuperCarter in his bubblewrap cape. He calls me SuperMommy which I love. Carterman weighed 23.2 at his 2 year checkup, so Avery's more than halfway there! He had three shots, and he didn't cry at all. He just said, "That hurts me!". Then he wanted to watch Avery get hers.
He's been wanting to wear Daddy's baseball hats everywhere. There are just a little big right now! I love the hand in the pocket.
Kyle wrapped Carter up in bubble wrap. Carter thought it was quite amusing until he realized he couldn't move - he liked being unrolled though!
We went over to Erica's on Saturday because Carter really wanted to play with Landon. They had a great time at the play thing in her apartment complex. It is a nice one with some fun slides. Lando liked this straight down double one.
The bridge was pretty fun too. There was a lot of stuff to do. It was a nice day, and it wore them out! Carter and Landon took good naps that day.
Carter liked the curvy slide. The slides were great because they slowed down and the boys could do them all by themselves.
Carter was killing me on Thursday night. I kept telling him he had to go to sleep, and he would squeeze his eyes shut as hard as he could. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. Then he would open his eyes and say, "I'm awake!".
Avery loves to have her face wiped off after rice cereal. She thinks it's such a good time. Then I let her hold the washcloth, and she eats it.
This picture is cute. Kyle was saying goodbye to his girl after his dinner break. Her cheeks look pretty full!
Poppa gave the boys a bath the other day. He also gave them some fabulous bubble beards. I like how you can see water drops flying everywhere in this picture!
Auntie Terri got the boys ice cream cones at Pork Chop Johns. They were quite happy. He was wearing his cool shark shirt from Grandma and Grandpa Barsness. It says "I don't bite" which I really, really wish were true. He got in trouble on Friday for biting Landon.
Doesn't she look tall in this picture? She's getting so animated. She grabs my face and makes the funniest sounds.
Carter thought this hat was pretty sweet. He kept talking about how he looked like "Bolt". We haven't watched that in a while, but they both like it.
I think it's about time to get rid of the pink head supporter! We have a gray one that's bigger.
Carter really liked his Alligator shirt from Kathi and Diane (and their families). He did not want to put a jacket over it. He just wanted to run 500 circles around Poppa's house!
The boys were playing catch. Sometimes they stand really close and just place the ball on eachother's paddle things!
Abbey Jean got some 80s glasses this weekend in Salt Lake City. They looked smashing. I did tell her that I hope this fad stops before shoulderpads, slouch socks, and Hammer pants make a comeback!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...