Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A little late

I'm trying to get these up quickly because I got some flack from Mom and Kelsie. It's volleyball tryouts week, so things are crazy. Anyway, here's my googly bear singing us a song on Rock Band.

Here's the Lando man rocking out on the drums. He was coincidentally wearing a shirt with drums on it that said Rock Star!
Carterman says "Jinga Bells, Jinga Bells" when he plays the drums. I'm not sure why, but it makes me laugh!
Erica taught him some cords with the guitar. We have had so much fun with this game!
Landon's got some good form with the mic. He'll be a frontman some day, I'm sure.
This is after the traumatic haircut. Erica asked me to cut his hair with the clippers. It got done, and I think he looks really cute. However, it was not easy. There were many tears. We think it makes him look a lot older too.
My babies napping together in their new jammies on Uncle Kyle's bed. Pretty cute!
We finally remembered to bring the hippo chair over to Mom and Dad's house. Avery loves it! She thinks she's pretty cool sitting with everyone at the table.
This is after her morning meal on Saturday. As you can see, she ate every bite! This was just a nice little picture of her two bottom teeth.
Lando is such a goofball. He sat in this walker at my house the other night. He looks like a giant baby! We were all laughing at how funny his long legs looked.
Carter was rolling down the steps in slo-motion the other night. I just thought it looked funny!
It's so nice that they can kind of play together now. I got quite a few pictures of them sharing this music drum that Grandma and Grandpa Barsness gave Carter a long time ago!
Carter looks like he's performing some magic here!
They both look very mischievous in this one!
We took a delightful trip to Emerson the other day. I love this picture of Carter! He looks so damn cute.
They both look surprised in this one! They should know by now I'm always taking pictures.
Avery just loves being outside. You can tell she was having a good time with Jordo.
He's becoming such a big boy now. He really doesn't need my help on the playground at all!
Another smiling baby picture. She is, for the most part, a happy silly little girl.
We had a delicious picnic dinner outside last week with Grandma Vivian. Abbey won't like that I posted this. Sorry Abb. I told her it looked like she just snapped into a Slim Jim!
More playing together pictures. It helps now that Avery is getting so good at sitting up like a big girl. I wonder what Landon was doing in the background!
She was hanging out in Abb and Jord's old swing. She loves a good swing.

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...