Monday, August 31, 2009

Here's my most helpful boy giving Avery some juice. He needed to feed "his baby". You can't really tell, but her cup says Avery. Mom and Dad found it in Yellowstone. Pretty cool.

This was such a sweet smile - I had to put it up. We went to a wedding on Saturday and got so many compliments on her big eyes. Someone said she should be a Gerber baby!
He is so goofy. He had quite a busy weekend of playing and running. He was still wired when we got home - I can't imagine having that kind of energy! Everyone at the wedding was remarking how he looks exactly like his Daddy (that's a good thing!).
She is such a silly girl. She wants to play with new things everyday. The shape sorter is a hit this week!
A rare family picture! It's not the best, but pretty cute. They were both very good kids at the wedding. Nikki Foley and Tucker Edmunson got married - it was a very nice reception.
We have never watched the Wiggles (which I'm fine with!), but we do have this guitar. Carter was telling Avery to play the "fruit salad" song. It is quite catchy.
I know I might be biased, but she's pretty cute. Everyone at daycare loved this outfit on her. She can pull off brown.
Avery's face makes me laugh here. They were reading books on Saturday morning. It's so nice when they are hanging out together.
Avery finally fits in her cute shorts pajamas from Auntie Kelsie and Terri. They made me laugh - I mean, look at those legs. Her shirt says cuddle monster on it...how appropriate!
She looks so girly in this picture! She is holding my wallet like it's hers - however, she was mostly just drooling all over it. I'm pretty sure we got some top teeth coming. I don't know why this is so dark.
This is just a happy guy with some dessert, watching a movie, chilling at his picnic table. He's got the life!
He was riding his horse naked with a blue guy. It kills me how silly this little man can be. I brought him a book the other day. He looked at me and said "What am I sposed to do with this?". I couldn't stop laughing!
Terri, Abb, and Jord got her this cute tanktop. It said, "Hangin' with the girls"...so these are Avery's girls!
We went to a new park last week, McGruff park. It had a very nice little kids section. Landon's arms look kind of crazy here. He's become a big fan of the monkey bars.
There was lots of space to run as you can see. Carter needed some hydration!
Dad found a big box of my brother's old toys. It had many plastic guns and bows. I was not thrilled, but that's what Poppa's are for! Carter and Landon love them as you probably guessed.
Avers is so funny with her little hands clasped. I love how she rolls them around eachother. She's such a good girl.

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...