Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Getting nice out finally!

As I type this it's pouring rain, but I like rain. I'm just glad it's not snow. Spring might finally be here! One of my favorite parts about nice weather is little kid's clothes. Look at this cute little dress we found at Target. I love it!
Ave is so much like the boys it's scary! The minute you get up she steals your seat. She thinks she's hilarious too. She's very good at pulling herself up on things now, which means you can usually find her on a chair at the kitchen table.
Kyle was calling her Rollergirl on Sunday. She did look pretty 70s disco. I like it!
Carterman was a big help to Poppa on Saturday. He shoveled, swept, and wheeled many pine cones into the trash.
Avery also tried her best to help out. It worked a lot better once she realized she could roll the wheelbarrow!
More summer clothes! I think Avery looks fabulous in yellow. It's her favorite color too - or at least her favorite color to say. Everything is always "lellow!" to Avers.
I love when I catch Carterman doing a cute real smile. He looks so much like his Daddy. I say that all the time, but he really does!
His Iron Man birthday stuff from Kathi and the boys is a big hit. We bought an Iron Man cartoon DVD at Hastings the other night. Doesn't he just look cool?
I'm pretty sure my kids were outside Friday night until about 9 o'clock. They did not want to come inside! On a sidenote, they both had doctor's appointments yesterday (3 yr and 15 month check-ups). They are both in the 50 to 75th percentile for height....however, Carter (27 lbs) is in the 10th percentile for weight and Avery (19 lbs) is in the 5th percentile! I can't believe it. All they do is eat, eat, eat!
She is so cute and silly. I'm lucky to have such great babies!
Poppa comes up with the most fun games for the kids. They are not usually the safest, but that's probably why the kids cannot stop laughing!
Carter and Landon were of course in heaven! They wanted to swing higher and over and over again. Avery just hung on for dear life!
Goofball Landon just had to hold on to his sticks (or Sais when he's being Raphael) while he swung!
Abbey and Jordan actually got to go swimming with us this weekend. Dance is starting to wind down. I'm excited for the company show on Thursday! Anyway, Avery really did have fun at the Y. You just can't tell from this picture!
Carter brought some squirt guns to the pool this week. He had a great time getting Abbey as you can see!
Dad had a track meet last Thursday so I had to open the gym by myself with Carter, Landon, and Avery's help! It actually went smoother than expected. They had a little dinner while they ran and ran.
Landon "graduated" from preschool last Monday. He will also graduate the next two years from the same class. He's the youngest. He was very shy but awfully cute at the program!
He didn't want to get his hat and diploma by himself so Erica went up to help him. He was embarrassed by everyone clapping for him.
I managed to get one picture of him in his hat! He's sure a smart little guy.
And finally, two videos. Here's Avery showing off all the names and animal noises that she likes to say. It cuts off quite abruptly though. I'm not sure why.



Here's what happened when I tried to take a video of Avery earlier. That's Landon running in to my legs in the firetruck at the end!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...