Monday, March 28, 2011

Some park trips

There's my boy in all his glory. He's not a giant baby or anything, but he's seems much bigger than my other two were!

I absolutely love this picture. Kathi and the boys sent Ave the cutest Little Mermaid Jewelry. Those earrings kill me!
Poor tired girl. She likes to watch movies in Carter's bed with him if he'll let her.
Teague has the craziest little arms. They are always moving...even when he's sleeping. Sometimes he looks like a little T-Rex.
Carter and Avery had hat day at daycare last week. Carter coordinated his Turtle shirt with his Donatello hat. Ave got to wear her beautiful Princess hat from Grandma Bonnie (who we hope is feeling good).
She got her fingernails painted at "salon day" at daycare. She was quite proud of her nails. Grandma accidentally missed most of the hand, but look at that face!
We decided to go to the park on Friday. We found Landon's bear suit for Teague to wear.  It's a little big, but so cute on my fella.
It wasn't a bad morning to go to Clark's Park. Luckily these two played and ran for a good hour before it started to snow. They look so silly together.
This picture is so cute. Carter decided he would push her from the back, and I would push from the front. He almost fell over once, and Avery thought it was quite amusing!
This makes me laugh. Teague's first trip to the park was spent sleeping under a blanket!
He's starting to like baths a little more. He doesn't usually cry until he gets out and feels that air on his naked wet round body! He liked this one because Avery helped me - he just stared at her!
Carter loves to hold his brother. He usually asks me every night if he can hold him for a minute. They'll be pals for sure!
Avery got up there to add her special touch to the picture! It reminds me of when my brother made the Ace Ventura face in every picture in 6th grade.
Another trip to another park - Carter was riding the ferocious T-Rex.
Teague went to the park in the bear suit again...and slept the whole time! He got a love from Abb first.
He got his footprints on the wall at the Dr.'s office today. So cute!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...