Thursday, March 13, 2014

Late post for a busy week

Sorry this is so late. We've had a crazy week here: 2 funerals, dance, 2 swimming lessons, and club volleyball. Better late than never though right? After the mounds and mounds of snow we received and now all this sunny weather...this is what most of the streets look like. Thank goodness for boots! I let them splash one day after we picked up Carter from Emerson.
He's obviously in the background climbing some snow. They are not allowed on the snowpile on the playground. After school, every kid seems to be climbing wherever they can!
Teague loves this little rice bag that Jordan made for us for Christmas. I like to put it around my neck when I'm reading. Teague likes to lay it across his belly and pass out!
Ave is such a good sister. She's always "reading" superhero stories to Teagie.
Now it's bath time. Teague picked purple that day. Those two are either best friends, or they are telling on eachother for something.
We went up to the weight room Saturday and Sunday last week. Avery apparently didn't brush her hair on Saturday! She makes me laugh. She has to put all her weight on one side of the stepper to move it!
Carter doesn't have that problem anymore. He's pretty solid! I think he's going to be built like Kyle :)
This guy is just cute!
I'm not exactly sure what you do with these bars. Dad thinks they are for stretching. The kids had a good time being ninjas with them of course.
This was on Sunday. Kyle came up with us. Sunday is his day off for working out so he just entertained the kids. Amazingly...I got a lot more done!
We started swimming lessons last week for these two. Carter, who I was worried about because he gets very rigid in the water, is loving it! He's already swam without a belt or kickboard in the deep end twice! I feel bad that they are a little late on the swimming, but it's expensive unfortunately. Ave is a little cautious. She's getting better every time though.
Carter loves that he gets to bring his own Spiderman kickboard.
My girl still likes to be able to touch. She's getting braver though, and it is nice that she has a friend there (Matti from daycare). I won't be so late next time on the blog!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...