Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cranky because of football...

This is kind of a small blog entry, but I want to get it done. Also, I'm highly annoyed by the football games today. My 2 least favorite teams in the Superbowl. Anyway...Callie came to visit us on Thursday, and we were so happy to see her! She came to the Butte High/Butte Central game with us (boys won in double overtime) and brought the kids their Christmas presents. Ave is absolutely loving her easel. Thanks Cal, you're the best!
I know this is a weird picture, but I walked by the bathroom when she was brushing her teeth the other night and laughed out loud at the sight. She is so skinny!
We woke up to weird ice/snow the other day. The top of our mailbox looked pretty cool.
Our lilac bushes too.
I was reading him some little books and had to get up to get him a Kleenex. This took about 30 seconds to happen!
It was crazy hair day at daycare on Tuesday. He looked so cute!
Carterman looks good in a hat. He is a handsome fella!
My girl decided she needed to keep her hat on too. She's so pretty :)
Happy Birthday Abbey Jean! She turned 19 on the 13th.
We got her a nice Frozen ice cream cake. It was delicious!
One more of that weird snow. It was a chilly day!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...