Monday, August 14, 2017

June fun!

Drea and Terri Jo came down from Alaska for a visit. Drea turned 5 in May, but we had a birthday party for her at Silver Bow. She's a cutie. I'm glad she had fun!
3 cool boys on the carousel.
She has some very ladylike poses!
My handsome Carterman. He's such a good kid.
Hawkins has an unorthodox skiball throw.
The only two girl cousins. Ave is usually a lone wolf. They always get along great when Drea is here.
The Jurassic World game was free that day. Everyone had a turn. Grandma and Carter were quite competitive.
Teague and Jord made a great team.
It was Terri Jo's last night so we met her at the East Side. Aunt Terri needed a 3 to win at darts...she was really good at hitting the number but not the board!
Some of my Aunts and cousins. Jordan came to give people rides home. She's an angel.
Happy Father's Day to Kyle! These little monkeys are sure lucky that they have a great Dad.
Happy Father's Day to my Padre! I'm sure lucky to have a great Dad. Erica, Kelsie, Kyle and I all chipped in to get him a nice new barbeque.
I first sent a picture of this one to Erica and Kelsie, saying this is what we picked out! It's an awfully cute little BBQ.
Drive in time! We all went and saw Cars 3. It was a good movie. We had Connor, Carter, Ave, Austin, Drea, Liam, and Teague (who was getting popcorn here I think.)
Teague's been rocking my brother's dinosaur sweater lately. I think Little Kyle would be fine with that. He used to tell all the Thatchers that Teague was his favorite.
My Aunt Nancy treated us all to a Paul Simon concert in Missoula. It was great! He sounded perfect, and the weather was beautiful. I followed Jamie, Nicole, and Terri through the crowd. We ended up three rows back!
I wish he would have sang Kodachrome, but you can't have it all. Graceland, Homeward Bound, Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes, etc... there were so many good ones. Mom, Diane, Nancy, and Frank loved it also.
We had a blast!
Carterman is becoming a good helper to Papa. He picked out this color and helped paint the benches.
Ave wanted to get in on the action also.
My friend Alex Thatcher died in May. I think about her often. Her family requested that people send off some balloons for her birthday, so we did. I hope she, Kyle, and Casey are together. Life just isn't fair.
On a lighter note, my little 7-8 year old softball team won the championship this year. My Boo was quite proud of her medal. She did very well and really enjoyed playing catcher.
We had a lot of fun together.
They were a good little group of girls. I enjoyed the season a lot!
Callie came in for a visit and spoiled my children rotten (or is it rotten children?) We decided to do some touristy Butte stuff and hit the Pit. She bought these guys helmets, which they happened to have in all their favorite colors. Callie is the best!
They really look like miners right? Ha Ha! Notice Ave is sporting the medal.
I hate selfies, but...
We tried!
Googles enjoying all the majesty of a pit filled with toxins.
Carterman getting a close up.
Teague mostly talked. Imagine that!
Jord had her last company show. So sad! She and the other seniors were absolutely amazing though. Abbey performed in an alumni dance. She's still got it. She and Jord had a nice sisters part together that was so fun to watch.
Terri got to carry all the flowers. She looks like a pageant Mom!
Jordan and two of her biggest fans. These years just flew by!
A little slip and slide action with my outdoor kids (aka Teague and Avery.)
Oh yeah. She's got great form!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...