Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun times

This might be my favorite picture of the week, and it was the last one taken! There is just something so funny about a cop enjoying a donut! Just the fact that Kyle let me take it is amazing.
I cannot explain how much my little man loves spaghetti o's. He ate two bowls of them last night. He also opens his mouth Really Wide so that he doesn't miss a single one. His shirt from Grandma says Big Guy down the sleeve - I guess he's trying to be one!
The boys had a most fantastic Sunday. The went to the park earlier, and then went to McDonald's for the first time. Thank God Jordan was there, because she was a huge help. Here they are jumping together.
Carter did not want to climb up in the tunnel, which is very unusual for him. However, Landon and Jordan had a great time. This picture is funny because I can tell Landon is saying "Cheese".
Here they are going down the slide together. Landon's face is so cute! All in all it was a very nice little trip.
We made them eat first. They were pretty good about it. Carter was not a big fan of the chicken nuggets, but he managed to eat half of my cheeseburger and lots of fries!
This is from our trip to Emerson before McDonalds. They absolutely love going there. There is a lot of stuff to play with. This is not the best photo of Landon, but Jordan in the background is kind of funny!
Carter and Landon both really enjoy being spun around and around now. It's so funny because they are so dizzy, and they just look at you and say "Again".
Just another driving picture. I love the way he looks in his hat - I'm so glad he likes to wear it now.
I was gone on Saturday for volleyball, but Terri and Erica told me he ate like a little piggy. I'm not sure what exactly was going on here, but it's a cute (and messy) face!
This is Jordan in her birthday present from Kelsie and Terri. We just wanted you guys to know she likes it and it fits!
This is a very cute smile from the Landoman. However, I like his hair the best. He had food in it (yogurt or popsicle - I can't remember), and then when he wore his hat - it made this cool wave.
I love this picture of Carter. It's just such a big happy smile. They just can't stand not being able to help with the dishes. If we block them out of the kitchen, it's very sad. I like that you can see a wad of bubbles on the back of Landon's head.
Here's more helpfulness from my guy. He must have wanted Grandma to go somewhere with him because he wanted her to put her shoes on! He works so hard.
I might have a couple more later. I know Erica had some cute ones on her camera that I might have to steal. We'll see!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...