Monday, November 24, 2008

Landon's 2!

We had a big day yesterday. It was Landon's birthday party (he turned 2 Friday), and then we got to see one of my best friends - Dana - and her cute kids. It was the first time I've got to see Madelyn, who's four months old. Here is a cute little family picture: Dana, Jada, and Madelyn.
Madelyn was such a cutie. She has the same red hair as her big sister and is so smiley and happy. I'm glad they stopped by before they went back to Kalispell.
Dad - the weirdo - was using one of Landon's new presents as a big helmet. He was saying, "Erica, I am your father". This was from Aunt Kelsie and the boys had a good time with it later than night.
This is Landon and his Momma opening the present from Kyle, Carter, and I. I thought that card was really cute. He got spoiled - like you should on your 2nd birthday!
Carter and Connor had to get right in there and see every present. Carter thought this train from Grandma and Grandpa was a wonderful toy!
Landon thought his cake was the best part of the day. He absolutely loved the Spongebob and Patrick plastic toys that were on top of it. He played with them all night long.
Landon was very good about opening his presents. He got a little bored, but he did look at everything. He's checking out his new flash light and cell phone here.
Connor makes me laugh. One time he walked over to the table and said, "Grandma, I need two dollars". He also kept telling us he was five. I can't remember what he was doing in this picture!
Jordan brought her friend Chelbie to the party. She's a nice girl. They were both very good helpers with the four crazy boys running around.
Abbey brought her friend Alexis. They also were very good to have around. Erica and I actually got to just sit, eat, and visit for awhile. It was lovely!
Austin had a really good time playing Skee Ball. This is kind of an action photo because he was too busy to stop and smile. All the boys were very good though.
Carter got a nice kiss from his Daddy. He did not want to leave the playroom to go eat cake.
Landon doesn't like when you actually turn the rides on, he'd rather just sit on them and pretend. He was quite funny on this crocodile. He made some chomping sounds at me!
Here's my crazy little pizza face running around. I don't think he sat still for more than a minute. At least he took a piece of pizza on the run with him.
Landon really loves his Poppa. He gave him a little hug for no reason at all.
I watched Lando on Saturday while Erica was at work. He was very goofy in the morning before Kyle and Carter got there. He tried on about four different hats for me.
Erica made some cupcakes on Thursday night for Landon to take to daycare on Friday. Carter and Landon ate the extras!
Landon was singing "Happy Birthday" to himself here. He's kind of dancing back and forth.
This is a funny picture! Not much else to say here.
Carter tried his best to get every crumb and sprinkle off the table.
We went to McDonalds Thursday night since it was just Erica, me, and the boys. Luckily Jordan and Terri decided to join us. Jordan goes through all the play stuff with them. She's a lifesaver. This is not the best picture, but Landon's big old smile is so cute.
Carter still won't go through the tunnels, but he likes to climb the stairs and jump. I love his shirt here too - I saw it at Kmart and thought it was cute. It's got a Mommy, Daddy, and dog down at the bottom of it.
I can't look at this picture without laughing. Landon really enjoyed the brownie mix the other night. I can just hear him saying "Cheese" when I see it.
Carter and Laney were having a good time playing together last week. I like how they are both sitting on Grandpa. Carter loves to throw stuff for Laney - he just has trouble getting it back from her!
Just one more beautiful grin from Landon. He is so silly. I can't believe he's two years old!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...