Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Enjoying the weather!

I was trying to get a picture of the boys playing video games. It's hilarious when Teague thinks he's playing! Ave jumped in there too.
We had cake on Abb's real birthday (the 13th) when she was done with dance. We got her that awesome Beatles sweatshirt! I find it very hard to believe that she's 18! Happy Birthday Abbey Jean!
Ave discovered that the Crayola case she got for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Barsness has markers that smell delicious in there. She's doing a double sniff here!
She loves to watch shows on the Ipad. She was looking so stylish that I snuck a quick picture.
It has been so warm here! It's just weird. I try to make them go outside as much as possible because we could get minus zero temperatures any day now. We had some fun on the trail Friday. I think Ave might be celebrating an awesome rock throw!
The boys always like to find giant sticks and dip them in the water.
Trying for a picture - guess what, Carter and Teague won't look at me!
We were feeding the ducks until some little dog jumped in the water to scare them all away. It was pretty funny! I guess my hairy Laney was thirsty!
She was singing "Sweet Home Butte Montana, where the skies are so blue" in her loudest voice. It was making me laugh! It made some other people on the trail laugh too. She's a goof.
Teague wanted me to take a picture of the walking stick he was carrying.
One more try. It's a little better!
This is blurry, but it's a funny picture. When we got back, Carter wanted to change out of his wet jeans and have a picnic in the entryway. The watched Good Luck Charlie on the Ipad and had hot cocoa, popcorn, ritz crackers, and peanut butter spoons. Yum!
Walking wears a boy out. This is one of his favorite places to snuggle too - right on Papa!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...