Sunday, August 24, 2014

Vball and Rain!

We had volleyball tryouts Monday through Wednesday - and doubles the rest of the week. My kids were with me, but I had no time to take pictures. It's stressful for me and worse on the kids trying out. I did manage to take some the last few days. It has been super rainy here though. I've never seen it like this - gray and thunderstorms every day. Teague found some dinosaurs to amuse himself though!
Avery likes to do art on a rainy day. She loves her little doodle book.
Carterman had a cuddle with his puppy. A big thank you again to Carl and Jenny. Laney loves her Thunder shirt. I'm not sure what we would do without it!
It's always fun to trap your sister!
...And vice-versa!
A little karate action is always a fun indoor activity also. This makes me laugh!
Sunday morning pancakes - Ave picked purple for the color. They were tasty!
Our gray sky :(
We did some harvesting today - basil, rosemary, peas, lots of cherry tomatoes, and some edamame (below). It was delicious!
Carter helped me with the fantasy football draft tonight. He stole Frank Gore from his Dad!
One more - a cute brother picture! I know it's sort of a tiny blog this week. This next week should calm down a bit...then it's school!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...