Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall activities!

Carter wanted to run home from school the other day. I got a picture of him while I drove next to him. He's a goofball!
Teague took some pictures at practice the other day. The varsity was nice enough to pose for him. They are a good group of girls. Everyone of them is so nice to my kids :)
It snowed here on Wednesday! Luckily it was all gone by that afternoon, but it did kill my tomato plants :(
Teague seemed pretty happy to go out in his shark hat - he has such a cute smile!
Before the haircut!
After! He looks like such a big boy!
We had a good time at the football game on Friday night - unfortunately Butte High lost. Naranche is such a cool stadium though.
After a long volleyball tournament 8am-6:30pm, Kyle and I met some friends at the East Side. His face just made me laugh here.
On Sunday, it was gorgeous! 75 degrees! We decided to go for a hike. Teague always enjoys climbing a boulder.
Carter decided to wear cleats. It was probably a good idea since he loves to run down the loose sand by the railroad tracks.
My girl is a little mountain goat. She is very sure footed.
Getting some shade with Papa.
Ave, Papa, and I went higher than Kyle and the boys. Look at that awesome view. Teague and Carter said they just couldn't go any further!
Ave and Laney on the trail right below me as we were going down. Laney loves hiking with us. She goes back and forth between all of us just wagging her tail.
A quick family picture!
Ave had her first day of tumbling today. Jordan is her teacher, and they both said they had a great day!
Carter had his first flag football game today too. It was pretty hilarious! Neither team scored, but he said he had a lot of fun. That's all that matters!
Teague was a little tired - ha ha!
Lastly, I managed to get 2 big zucchinis out of the garden before the frost hit. I made some zucchini cakes tonight, and they were tasty. I love gardening!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...