Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Indoor activities

I finally got around to cleaning out summer clothes and clothes that were too small. It was quite an operation. I did find these supercute sparkly ballerina pajamas that Mom bought Avers last summer. They look magnificent on her - and she needs pjs! She seems to get taller everyday.
I love this shirt. I found it at Target, and it just makes me laugh. Doesn't she look like a big girl in this outfit? The jeans were from Grandma and Grandpa Barsness, and they are so so cute.
Avery has been very into coloring lately. It's usually the first thing she asks about when she gets up. I bought her a new box of crayons, and she never lets go of them. She's pretty careful about coloring too. This horse has some very nicely colored pink legs!
These little goofballs were playing catch with us one night. Carter's getting to be pretty good at catching the ball. They both throw like little crazy people. We had a good time though.
Erica brought over her whiteboard, and my kids loved it! They colored all night. They didn't want to go home! They also ate about 12 helpings each of Rice-a-Roni. I'm glad they like to try different foods. So far so good!
Carter's masterpiece. He really wanted me to write Kyle by the smiley face and take a picture for Daddy. I took one with my camera and one with my phone to forward to him. It was Friday so he was working until midnight. He loved his portrait though!
After all that coloring and Rice-a-Roni, a couple minutes of 101 Dalmations was all they needed to fall asleep. Carter likes when Avery watches movies in his room with him. So sweet!
Avery wanted me to take a picture of Buzz Lightyear. I'm not sure why. It's cute though, and her messy Spaghetti face makes me laugh!
Carter insisted on walking down to Hastings on a rainy Sunday. Luckily we found an umbrella. Unfortunately he wouldn't look at me. We ended up buying "How to Train Your Dragon". It is such a cute movie - we all love it!
It was a balmy 40 degrees here yesterday. I should have known since Halloween is coming up shortly. Ave still fits in her cute little pink hat from last year - I guess her tiny head hasn't grown much!
The boys had a fabulous idea. They decide to trade hats for this winter. Carter used to have red, but that's Landon's favorite color. Landon used to have blue, but that's Carter's favorite color. Now all is right with the world! Hope you enjoyed the short post - I suppose it's better than nothing!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...