Monday, October 4, 2010

Some very silly videos!

This is my little BooBoo showing off how she knows her colorsfor Auntie. She does miss one I think, but she's still a smart little girl! She sings her new song she made up at the very end too. She really did just start singing it yesterday, "Had a tiny turtle, Pop!".


Here's more of the turtle song. Unfortunately it's kind of a dark video. She's quite the singer though - at least she knows a lot of songs!


Lastly, this one is hilarious. Carter and Avery were marching around the kitchen singing "Everybody wants to be a cat" from the Aristocats. Pretty great. They throw some "Thomas O'Malley" in there too. I love when Ave says "Only Cat!". Then Carter does some really great dancing and Flash moves. Makes me laugh everytime!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...