Monday, July 23, 2012

4 Videos finally!

It's been a long time since I've put up some videos! Here is the one puddle that was at the Copper Mountain complex. Teague was in heaven! More fun at Copper Mountain. Their was a flag up there, so Ave was singing "Grand Old Flag". Kelsie decided to put that on the end of a CD that she made for Erica (what a joker), and the kids love it. Please ignore my absolutely terrible voice and listen to cute Ave. Teague has some moves. I asked Kyle to play some music on the porch so I could try and get a video of Teague's dancing...so he's dancing to "Mother" by Danzig. Wow. Enjoy that hip action though. I still need to get a better one! And, last but not least, here are my superheroes. Enjoy "Flygirl" and "Armorguy". Teague makes a cameo also. You might have to watch it a couple times to hear all of Ave's powers (she was speaking a bit fast that evening)!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...