Sunday, May 19, 2013

3 videos

This is one of Ave's awesome songs that she is constantly making up. From what I can tell, this is the title "I love your feet, I love your dancing". She's just weird as can be, but she makes me laugh!

I was going to send this to my sisters on Mother's Day obviously. I love how Teagie says "Mudder's Day" though. And then my nice Carter tackled me! Hope every Mom we know had a great last Sunday! Lastly, here is a terrible video of Avery's dance at her dress rehearsal. I mean terrible. I used the video camera on it, but I couldn't figure out how to upload it to the computer. So this is a video of a video. You get the idea hopefully. She was on the end, she was smiling, and she was dancing! She could see us though so she got a bit distracted! She was even cuter at the recital. I'll buy a video from Dynamic Dance, and it will be much better. Enjoy what we've got here though.

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...