Sunday, July 29, 2007

Getting so big!

I (obviously) really like this onesie. He always looks so calm - just checking everything out.
Here's Carter's new favorite thing in the world - his thumb. He's getting pretty good at getting it jammed in his mouth and sucking on it like crazy!
This picture is a bit odd. I found a four leaf clover in the yard and put it on his head. Maybe it's a good omen for the lucky little guy.
Here's Carter having a nice chat with Grandpa. I like how you can see Landon pulling out grass and playing with it in the background.
This was right before we went outside. He was having a nice chat with Grandma indoors. He's just a happy baby!
This picture is funny. This is about 6:30 in the morning when I was about to change his diaper. He was making a very crazy face at me.
The boys love this book about Jango and Spike visiting the farm. I love how they are both really looking at the pages. They're going to be smart - I can tell.
Carter got a cute new outfit from Aunt Diane and Uncle Art on Saturday. I love the little pockets on the shorts! We had a very nice visit.
Here's another outdoor picture with my boy and my dog. We were just hanging out on a nice summer day. Could it get any better?
One of my best friends (Dana) came to visit on Saturday morning from Kalispell. She brought her little cutie, Jada, who is 9 months old. Check out that hair! Please don't check out my awesome look - pajamas.





No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...