Sunday, July 22, 2007

Random Cute Stuff

Here's Carter hanging out with Grandpa in his new onesie. It says "What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's". Too cute!
Dad's teaching him one of his favorite things ever: how to play college football on Playstation!
Yeah! A fun little ride on Dad's shoulders. I think he enjoyed his time being tall.
I just thought this outfit was cute. My friend Carrie gave us the "Born for Basketball" romper and awesome shoes. He's really starting to enjoy his car seat toys.
Carter loved his Aunt Kelsie. They had a very good time together. Look at his crazy hair!
She was tickling him, and he thought it was so funny! We miss you Kels!
I love this big happy face picture. I was at work when they took this, so I'm not sure what he was enjoying so much.
Carter was trying on Grandpa's hat, backwards because he's so cool. This is such a big smile - I'm really glad I caught it!
I think he was chatting with Abb or Jord here. He's started to talk really loud and move his tongue all around. He tells some lovely stories.
He looks so cool here in his "Grandpa Rules" shirt and green sunglasses. I'm not sure how long he put up with those!
This is a bad picture of a very funny face he was making at Aunt Kelsie. He would put his chin and eyes down and give her sort of an evil little smile. It was hilarious.
This picture of the cousins is so cute. They love to stare at eachother. Landon likes to grab him too as you can tell!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...