Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Toys

Grandma Patsy brought back these cool monkeys from Las Vegas. Carter (and Laney) have been having a good time with them!

Abb and Jord were having a good time taking pictures of this! They were so many different ones to choose from. I liked this face.
He sometimes tries to eat the monkey's face. There is a whole lot of bright green in this photo!
He really enjoys these new rattles that Erica got for Landon. They look like butterflies, and he holds them pretty well.
This picture just makes me laugh. Laners was rolling around above him and I barely got her crazy eyes in the frame! She always has to be next to her little man.

This is his duck that he plays with while I change his diaper in the morning. He loves that soft, silky edge.
My Aunt Diane and Uncle Art brought this new fun thing from my cousin Kathi for Carter on Saturday. He was a kicking fool - thanks Kathi and Josh!
It was so fun that he fell asleep under it on Sunday! I guess that he wore himself out being so big and strong.

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...