Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bumpo Chair

Aunt Kelsie brought down Lando's Bumpo Chair from Alaska. We've found it to be quite handy!

Here is a very happy boy in the chair. He's getting to be a very smiley young man. I love how his hands are always together.

I just really like this picture. He looks kind of shy and embarrassed about being so big.

This one shows how small he actually is! Abb and Jord thought this was funny because he was watching the huge TV at my parent's house. Do you like all the toys for their grandbabies?
This one is out in the front yard. I think he looks smashing in his swim trunks. He likes to hit that middle part of the chair a lot.

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...