Tuesday, April 22, 2008

More videos

This is a pretty funny video of Carter chasing Abbey. He loves to chase people or play hide n seek. He's always seeking! He gets distracted at the end, but the beginning is funny!



Here's the birthday cake video. He's not very loud about it, but you can tell he enjoyed it. I like how he keeps eating it off his hand!



This is just a short video of me tickling Carter. It went on quite a while before this, but I couldn't find my camera. He got a bit tired from all that laughing.



Last, but not least - this is Carter playing with one of his many new toys. This is the "pound and play" from his Alaska fam. I like how he gets ambidextrous at the end!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...