Monday, July 27, 2009

Three lovely videos

These are three videos from Saturday night. I had Lando overnight, and we had a fun time together. Here's me and Avery playing in the front room while the boys were in Carter's room eating cake. She was being quite silly and bouncy.



The boys had some crazy energy so Avery and I moved into the hallway to watch them play with the horse and the bike. They do this everytime they are together at my house - switch back and forth between the two.



Last one: more playing. The boys decided falling off the horse was pretty fun. Avery makes some nice sounds too. Nothing too exciting, but we had a good time!

No comments:

July - August 2019

My friend Michelle was in town from Las Vegas. Her brother and sister-in-law always have a fun barbecue for everyone here in town. Dana, Jas...